Thursday, January 20, 2011

<>
I dont smoke boy, but your dope boy.

I find it kinda funny you waste all your time talking about me, got me feeling kinda speacil.

I have other people to hate in this world besides you.

Can you hear me now?


Every 18 mintues someone die from a suicide, every 48 seconds someone attemps one.

Half you know nothing.

Star maps will take you to the stars, just because your going fast dosent mean youll go far.

But sometimes they do.

So heres my goodbye noone will cry over me tonight, im not worth any tears.

Theres the light theres the sound hard to breath when your underground.

You think your cool now, well wait till your homeless and 40 years old begging for money to buy pot, then see how cool you are then.
I remeber the days you were a hero in my eyes you broke my mothers heart you broke your children for life.
My friends are a different breed, my friends are everything too mee.

Dreams only last for a night.

If you aint down with webster dont pretend to be.

No regrets, not possible.

And Proud of it.

Sick and tired of parents say, its just a phase youll be ok your fine.

I live for the night i cant remeber with the firends ill never forget.

Im thinking awful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment