Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out, I laugh myself to sleep, It's my lullaby, Sometimes I drive so fast, Just to feel the danger, I wanna scream, It makes me feel alive.


Life is too short so kiss slowly, laugh insainly, love truly, and forgive quickly.
Someday, I want to be the girl you point to and say thats her.


Laced with brillant smiles and shining eyes, perfect makeup but you barely scraping by.


It may not be much, but its my town.

Shes upset bad day heads for the dresser drawer to dry the pain away.

Am I the only one who dosent rely on boys for air.

My passion

Your the peanut butter im the jam.

I seem to think i dont care about you but the truth is you were my friend and thats it so you do matter but not in a good way.

Smile, Beautiful.

Happy looks good on you :)

No ones watching but shes falling apart.

If you feel dying you might wanna scream.

Everybody knows theres a party at the end of the world.

So deep that it didnt even bleed.

Im not a poser im not im not a wannabe, im just me so deal with it becuase im not changing for you or anyone else.

Ill be just fine pretending im not.

Fake friends with fake smiles.

You were a coward and a lair at best.

You out shine the brightest of stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment