Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love is a bitch, pain is a whore and misery is the motherfucker that won’t leave me alone
...
I'm not your fucking bitch to fall back on. I'm worth more than that and if anyone's a bitch, it's you.....
Bad decisions make good stories
....

Shit happens but, i'm going to keep forgiving,
if you ain't laughing, you just ain't living

....
Cool story bro get it published and sell it to someone who give a fuck.
....
What a lovely shade of slut your wearing today.
.....
there is no wrong and there is no right, there is only right now
....

If you're sorry, you don't sit there and make excuse after excuse
....

Hate is a four letter word.
But love is a four letter lie

....

iam really not good with words.
...
Even when I have a million things to do, and so much on my mind, I think about it all the time
....
Lets try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
There was a time, that we'd stay up all night
Best friends talking till the daylight
Took the joys alongside the pain
With not much to loose, but so much to gain
...
It was just a misunderstaind,
....
Turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you
....
Can you hear me over the scars and the skin,
....
Everytime i eat drink exerisise im thinking this is all for you.
....
You were a bad idea.
...
That wasent from my cat.
....
Dont worry your beautiful.
...
Id go back in time and change it but i cant.
...
You can tear me down and kick when im bleeding,
you can insult me when im crying and spit on me when im curled up on the floor,
you can beat when your angry and slap me when you dont get your way,
you can vent to me when your sad and then tell me i suck at listing,
you can wipe my tears away then slap me in the face,
you can tell me to suck it up and move on.
You can do all these things and youd still be my bestfriend, beacuse im weak.
.....
My mother excused me of losing my mind,
....
I wish i could take my own advice.
....
Its too hard to change who iam, im so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment