Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is me sallowing my pride standing infront of you saying im sorry for that night.

I dont miss you, I miss the person I thought you were.

Work like you dont need the money,
Love like youve never been hurt,
Dance like noones watching.

Love is the movement.

People say before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes, make it worth watching.


Life isnt about finding yourself its about creating yourself.

I lay in my bed at night hoping ill wake up tomorrow in a hosipital bed hearing :shes not going to make it:

Dont try to fix me im not broken.

If you hurt me i hurt you thats how its going to be from now on.

Smiles are like band-aids the cover up the pain but it still hurts,

Your string of lights are still bright to me.

I think the worst part is, i knew this would happen.


I’m a liar because I wont tell you everything
I’m stupid because sometimes im wrong
I’m ugly because my appearance isn’t perfect
I’m a pushover because I like making people happy
I’m a loser because I don't have a huge group of friends
I’m fake because I tend to hide how i really feel
I’m weird because I’m not like most people
I’m fat because I eat when I’m hungry
I’m clingy because I don’t like to be alone
I’m insecure because I care about what people think of me
Don’t try to tell me who I am --- Because I already know.

True strength is being able to hold it together,
when nobody would blame you for falling apart.


In this dreamland the kids are alright and the sky is blue, we all got wings and know how to fly im heading to the moon.

You are the only exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment