Friday, March 25, 2011

Have you ever felt left out, like everyone was invited but you? I feel like that everyday, I have three best friends and they constantly hangout but im only sometimes invited like when they get bored and cant think of anything more to do with just three of them. I miss my old friend, we have been in a fight for the longest time but recently patched things up. They are not like they used to be, we used to hangout everyday and go to concerts all the time. I thought I was gaining something not being friends with her, the only thing I gained was boredom and spite. I dont really know what im supposed to do, its like I was put on this earth to sit and do nothing all day, and never make anything out of my life. Oh well get through some more days with fake smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment