Friday, March 25, 2011

There are just certain things in life that are better
off unknown, things you wish you never asked,
never saw, never heard, and never even felt.

Go.
Live your life, never knowing how much you ruined mine.

When I close my eyes all I see is you.

My ex girl friend used to have this weird fetish where she liked to dress up as herself and act like a fucking bitch all the time. - Bo Burnham

Manage me, Im a mess turn a page Im a book half unread I want to be laughed at,
laughed  with just because I want feel weightless and that should be enough. 

Wide awake,
my mistake,
so predictable,
you were fake,
I was great,
nothing personal.

Ive fought for a long time now,
while drowning in a river of denial,
I washed up,
fixed up,
picked up all my broken thing,
cause you left me, police tape, chalk line, tequlia shots in the dark,
scene of the crime,
suburban living with the feeling that im giving up everything for you.

This city, so pretty
under moon lit skies well be hanging like a cigarette.
Go stunning, start running tongihts likes a knife wont you cut me with your kiss
I bleed red lips your unbeliveable, cant miss this chance to take you out heres my invitation.

You only live once.

I jumped for you.

Keep your head up  gorgeous theyd kill to see you fall.

Your beautiful, just the way you are.

Youve had a hard life, glad to see its looking up.

Sorry for everything.

Your too much for me.

We havent talked in so long.

I lost everything over that little l word.

Im not perfect but ill keep trying.

Live your life.

Your too beautiful for this.

Hold your head up.

Be different.

Dont care what others think.

You make me want to <3
jump off a cliff -.-

A world without music is like a world without feelings.


Smile, babe.

Dont be afraid about what other people will say, they are just as scared.

I love you.

Noone takes a picture of something they want to forget.

Ring ring, everydays the same without you, my phone sings.

Its too dangerous to go alone,.. take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment