Friday, March 11, 2011

I found this somewhere each day you have to write a letter to these people so im going to give it a try

Day 1 _X_ Your Best Friend
Day 2 _x_ Your Crush
Day 3 _x_ Your Parents
Day 4 _x_ Your Sibling (or Closest Relative)
Day 5 __ Your Dreams
Day 6 __ A Stranger
Day 7 __ Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 __ Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 __ Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 __ Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 __ A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 __ The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 __ Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 __ Someone you’ve drifted away from
Day 15 __ The person you miss the most
Day 16 __ Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 17 __ Someone from your childhood
Day 18 __ The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 __ Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Day 20 __ The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 __ Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 __ Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23  __ The last person you kissed
Day 24 __ The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 __ The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 __ The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 __ The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 __ Someone that changed your life
Day 29 __ The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30 __ Your reflection in the mirror

Day 1 your best friend,

Dear annie,
we have known eachother sience preschool, we used to be best friends but we grew apart, we are still great friends but we dont talk or hangout as much. I guess high school got the best of us. I just wish you would talk to me more or send me a text message once and a while, dont you know im sitting at home every weekend doing nothing? Of course you dont im sorry for anything i ever did to you and im sorry for putting you through alot i love you and miss you <3

Day 2 your crush ,

Dear caleb,
I have loved you for four years now, I only see you once or twice a year sometimes never. I dont know if you like me too but i hope you do. I dont know why you would love me theres nothing to love. I hope you go camping with us this year so i can see you for a full week. The only thing that  made me think you liked me was when you kept looking and smiling at me. But who knows that could have been anything. Just know i love you and youll always be my first love even if you never loved me i miss you everyday :)

Day 3 your parents,

Dear mom and dad,
I know a shoved off you devorice like i wanted you guys to break up, at the time i did because i couldnt handle the two poeple i love most to fight all the time, i just wanna go back to when you were happy together and loved eachother and we were a family and did things together. I look at old pictures and wanna cry i was so little and i didnt know what ugly things the world had to offer. And mom the reason i hate your "boyfriend" is because this is all his fault, he is the reason dad started gettting jelous and you kept saying you were just friends and i wannted to belive that but i knew you werent and you lied to him, i used to think this was dads fault beacuse i was young and stupid but now i relize it was you and his fault and i will neverforgive him for that, its not beacuse hes an asshole i hate him its beacuse he ruined my entire life. And dad im sorry that im always at moms, its just that you always walk around the house and mumble about things about her and talk shit about her all day and i cant handle that its like nothing changed when you guys broke up. It hurts me because i never see you but im sorry going back and forth make it feel even though i know it is permenient. I just wanna turn back time and stop eeverything id be so much happier and mom sorry for anything ive ever done to hurt you.

Day 4 a letter to your sibling

Dear josh,
I know you are my big brother and you always will be but sometimes you make me feel like shit, you never wanna do anything with me i feel left behind like im not good enough even for my own brother. You wonder why i cry when you never wanna do anything with me and you call me a baby and a basket case, but the truth is your the only one who went through mom and dads break up with me and i want you to love me but whenever i try and come in your room and visit you, you kick me out and punch me and i have so many burises beacuase of you, i know your kidding but it hurts i love you more then anything but please just love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment